- ? PRODUCTION: ? There are a number of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are crucial for the production of pigments in the skin.
- ? PIGMENTATION CONDITION:? In fact, scientific research on a large number of vitiligo patients has shown that having an abnormally low level of nutrients such as vitamin B12, folic acid, copper, zinc, and pantothenic acid may have a role to play in this pigmentation condition, so it is important to restore and balance the levels of these vitamins and minerals in order to stimulate pigment cells and maintain a healthy, evenly-pigmented skin.
- ? VITAMINS: ? Our Viti-Nutrients contain 14 vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential for vitiligo patients.
- ? SUPPLEMENTS: ? Together, these supplements work together to balance the immune system and help to rebuild new pigment in the white patches.
- ? VITI-NUTRIENTS is also a great maintenance product to prevent the vitiligo from coming back. For best results, it is recommended to take Viti-Nutients together with the Vitilax Herbal supplement.
- Quantity: 1
- Importer Name: Headrush Ventures Pvt Ltd
- Importer Address: F-136 Kailash Vaibhav, Vikhroli W, Mumbai 400076
- Import Date: May 01, 2022
- Expiry Date: Dec 01, 2022
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.