Potassium Permanganate is an inorganic chemical compound with chemical formula, KMnO4. - Commonly known as Condy's crystals or Permanganate of potash. Powerful oxidizing agent, does not generate any toxic byproducts. Hundreds of uses which includes- - Flash powder - Weathering Agent - Water Colorant ( Deep Purple ) - Fire Starter - Pyrotechnics - Extensively in water treatment industries. - Water treatment ( as a regeneration chemical to remove iron and hydrogen-sulfide (rotten egg smell) from well water via manganese green sand filter)and many more. Caution Potassium Permanganate easily stains skin, cloths, and any organic materials.
- Quantity: 1
- Importer Name: Headrush Ventures Pvt Ltd
- Importer Address: F-136 Kailash Vaibhav, Vikhroli W, Mumbai 400076
- Import Date: Dec 01, 2022
- Expiry Date: Jul 01, 2023
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.