- ONE POT MEAL: Tagine means any meal in one pot, cooked as a stew and served in the traditional clay tagine. It's a dish with extremely tender, fall off the bone meat or perfectly stewed vegetables sinking in the rich and thick sauce which is made with the addition of herbs, spices and dried fruits.
- REAL STAPLES OF MOROCCAN CUISINE: The spices used include real staples of Moroccan cuisine such as garlic, ginger, saffron, cumin, paprika, turmeric, ras el hanout, black pepper, salt, and olive oil.
- SAVORY & VERSATILE: Mina's Tagine is the perfect way to polish off a plate! A versatile sauce, typically used in a slow cooked savory stew, often made with meat or fish. You can also create a wide range of delicious meals using many ingredients such as beans, couscous and a variety of vegetables.
- A MOROCCAN FAVORITE: Chicken tagine is one of our favorite dishes as well as being a classic of Moroccan cuisine. Our tagine sauce fuses garlic, ginger, turmeric, saffron, lemon, extra virgin olive oil and pepper to create a flavorful sauce. Add this simmer sauce to your chicken and enjoy a classic recipe!
- ESSENCE OF CULINARY MOROCCO: A modern brand to complement any kitchen. Mina is the essence of culinary Morocco, where culture is passed down through generations via stories and recipes.
- Quantity: 1
- Importer Name: Headrush Ventures Pvt Ltd
- Importer Address: F-136 Kailash Vaibhav, Vikhroli W, Mumbai 400076
- Import Date: Nov 01, 2022
- Expiry Date: Jun 01, 2023
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.