The Methylcobalamin and Cyanocobalamin Difference - It comes down to one molecule. Methylcobalamin has a methyl group (carbon & hydrogen) while the cyanocobalamin has a cyanide group. Obviously cyanide is not something you would expect to find in your vitamins. Also, our bodies have no use for the cyano- compound itself. Once in our bodies we begin trying to remove it. Why take the inactive form (cyano) which requires the body to break it down into the active form (methyl) when you can start with the active form (methyl) right from the moment it enters our body. The amount of cyanide released in the conversion process is not thought at this time to cause any damage. We ask though, why put a known poison in your body when you don’t have to? Where Methylcobalamin outshines Cyanocobalamin - On top of not having been processed with cyanide, research has shown that the Methyl version remains in the body for longer periods of time and at higher levels than cyanocobalamin. This means your body is supplied with B12 for longer, meaning you don’t need to take as much to have the same effect. Taking sublingual methylcobalamin (under the tongue) allows the body to bypass the digestive system where there can be issues for many in properly absorbing the B12. This ensures your body gets what it needs. As we age it becomes harder and harder for our digestive system to absorb B12. Why do many vitamin suppliers choose Cyano over Methyl? - It’s disappointing and probably not surprising, cost. Manufacturing the cyano form is much lower in cost than making methylcobalamin. We aren’t going to provide the lowest cost supplements so we make more money. We only provide the highest quality, most bio-available products possible. With us you know your body will be able to absorb and fully utilize our ingredients. Made in the USA in an FDA inspected facility. 100% MONEY BACK
- Quantity: 1
- Importer Name: Headrush Ventures Pvt Ltd
- Importer Address: F-136 Kailash Vaibhav, Vikhroli W, Mumbai 400076
- Import Date: Feb 01, 2023
- Expiry Date: Sep 01, 2023
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.