- Astragalus is considered a strong immune supporter and an energy herb for anyone who may be health-compromised. Astragalus restores depleted red blood cell formation in bone marrow, help stimulates the body's natural interferon production, helps adrenal function, is a diuretic for edema and inflamed kidneys. It contains choline, betaine, dimethoxyisoflavone, glucuronic acid, kumatakenin, B-sitosterol, and sucrose 33. - References: - Balch, 1997; BHMA Scientific Committee, 1996; Hallowell, 1994;
- Quantity: 1
- Importer Name: Headrush Ventures Pvt Ltd
- Importer Address: F-136 Kailash Vaibhav, Vikhroli W, Mumbai 400076
- Import Date: Dec 01, 2022
- Expiry Date: Jul 01, 2023
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.