Adding product to your cart
Free Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Jamun Cider Vinegar (AVG Jambola) is an Indian Blackberry Vinegar in Raw, Natural, Unfiltered & Unpasteurised. Extracted from Indian black berry or Jamun & has been used since thousands of years. It helps in management of diabetes by controlling the rising glucose Levels in blood.
- Effective in Managing Diabetes Jamun vinegar slows the rise of blood sugar levels after you have eaten a meal and when taken at bed time, Jamun vinegar lowers morning blood sugar levels.
- Prepared With Natural Pulp & Juice Of Finest, Delicious And Ripe Himalayan Jamun ( Indian Blackberry), Fermented Naturally To 5% Acidity Approx.
- Helps In Urinary Problems Like Urinary Tract Infection, Irritation Etc ,Diuretic In Nature.Helps In Preventing Microbial Growth And Detoxifies The Whole Body. Helps In Detoxifying By Flushing Out Toxins From The Body.
- Helps In Gastric Disorders & Hyperacidity. It is Pro Digestion, Pro Liver, Improves Metabolism And Appetite.
- Quantity: 1
- Importer Name: Headrush Ventures Pvt Ltd
- Importer Address: F-136 Kailash Vaibhav, Vikhroli W, Mumbai 400076
- Import Date:
Feb 01, 2023
- Expiry Date:
Sep 01, 2023
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device