Adding product to your cart
Free Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Ingredients: Organic Corn Silk
- Steeping Instructions - This tea best extracts in water with temperatures of 205-212 F. Allow the tea to steep for 3-6 minutes for a full, flavorful cup.
- High quality, fresh herbs and tea leaves are important for experiencing the true taste of tea. Buddha Teas crafts all teas from fresh, organic or wild harvested plants that have been gathered and packaged with conscious care.
- The tea bags used are made from the cellulose fibers of the abaca plant and are 100% bleach-free.
- Buddha Teas Tea for Trees campaign creates a sustainable model that restores one of our most precious resources while offsetting the paper used in our products. Weve partnered with the National Forest Foundation to support their campaign to plant 50 million trees in our National Forests.
- Quantity: 1
- Importer Name: Headrush Ventures Pvt Ltd
- Importer Address: F-136 Kailash Vaibhav, Vikhroli W, Mumbai 400076
- Import Date:
Feb 01, 2023
- Expiry Date:
Sep 01, 2023
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device