Method of application Badger fat has a specific taste and smell. Color – usually white, sometimes with a slight yellowness. As a natural product, badger fat tends to divide into layers. The upper layers are more transparent, the lower one is white. In this case, before applying the product, it is necessary to carefully mix the wooden object until the layers are joined. Ingestion for adults: an hour before meals 2-3 times a day for a course of one month. A single dose for adults is 1 dessert spoon. For children: from 3 to 6 years – 1/3 tsp.; from 6 to 12 years – ½ tsp.; from 12 to 16 years – 1 tsp. To improve the taste of fat, it can be dissolved in a glass of warm milk, mixed with honey, jam in a ratio of 1:3, or simply spread on a small slice of black bread. For joint pain, colds, external rubbing of the lesions, chest 2 times a day is indicated. For injuries, burns, frostbite in the form of compresses as needed
- Quantity: 1
- Importer Name: Headrush Ventures Pvt Ltd
- Importer Address: F-136 Kailash Vaibhav, Vikhroli W, Mumbai 400076
- Import Date: Feb 01, 2023
- Expiry Date: Sep 01, 2023
Shipping and Returns
- We offer free shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.